School-Based Behavioral Health
Arisa Health’s School-Based Behavioral Health Services help kids of all ages live their best life.
The program is designed to help students and families reduce barriers to learning while improving emotional and behavioral development of students. Working in the schools allows us to collaborate with teachers and other school personnel to ensure the best treatment is provided.
Arisa Health's School-Based Behavioral Health Services support students in Pre-K through 12th grade to cope with:
- Attention Deficits and Hyperactivity (ADHD)
- Childhood Trauma
- Defiant and Oppositional Behaviors
- Difficulty Adjusting to Stressful Events
- Self-Injurious Behavior
- Other issues interfering with their success
- Classroom Presentations
- Arisa Health Developed Positive Climate and Peer Leadership Programs:
- Kids Helping Kids™ (Primary Schools)
- C.R.E.A.T.E. Change™ (Secondary Schools)
- Parent-Child Interaction Therapy (PCIT)
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy (CPP
Our Integrated Treatment Team provides Evidence-Based Treatment by Clinical Therapists, Board Certified Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists, and Qualified Behavioral Health Providers.
We accept Medicaid, PASSEs, most private pay insurances, and offer a sliding scale. Our Customer Service Representatives are ready to help families navigate payment options.