Primary Care Services
Make Us Your Primary Care Provider
Arisa Health Primary Care provides a full range of medical care including chronic disease management and treatment of new, non-life threatening conditions for those 12 years of age and over. We focus on treating the whole person by recognizing the strong link between mind and body. Our goal is to improve the patient experience through an approach to overall physical and mental well-being.
Arisa Health Primary Care services include:
- EPSDT Well Child Screening
- Health Maintenance Screening
- Women's Health
- Mammogram Referral
- Colon Cancer Screening
- Wellness Exams
- Management of Chronic Diseases, Hypertension, Diabetes, COPD, Heart Disease, and Obesity
- COVID Testing
- Earache/Ear Wax Removal
- STD Testing/Treatment
- Family Planning
- Medical Clearance for Certain Psychiatric Medications - EKG for Stimulants, Lithium, Etc.
- Irrigation & Debridgement of Simple Abscesses and Wounds
- Simple Sutures
- Sports Physicals (may bring clients less than 18 years old)
Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurances.